Медовый переулок, д.5, стр.1
107023 Москва, Росси́я
+7 (903) 674-35-21
Question & Answers
BROX products have been manufactured out of first quality leather. There may be some characteristic signs such as wrinkles, scars and marks. Those do not effect the durabili- ty of the product, in fact these arise from the natural beauty of the genuine leather.
For general cleaning on the leather parts of your BROX product, please use a soft cloth and a leather cleaner and/or conditioning cream and follow instructions. This should be done three or four times a year and this facilitates the durability, shine and increases the beauty of your BROX product overall.
When it comes to the chemicals that you use to clean your BROX product, you need to be very careful. Turpentine and mineral spirits must be avoided as they can pull color, and caustic household chemicals should never be used to clean leather and leather preparations that contain alcohol should also be avoided.
Your BROX product will look good for several years with a little care, please check out some basic tips written below:
• Please clean your BROX product with only dry cloths. Please do not use any chemicals such a acetone, gasoline, alcohol etc. while cleaning your BROX product.
• Please keep your BROX product away from all chemical liquids.
• If your BROX product gets wet, please wipe it off immediately and let it air dry. Direct heat could cause the leather to dehydrate and damage it.
• If you are using a leather conditioner or other leather cleaning products, please always apply it to the cloth first and not directly onto the leather.
• Please test any leather products on a small area before applying it to the BROX product.
• Please do not store your BROX product in plastic as these emit chemicals which can damage the leather, please use a cloth bag.
• Please keep your BROX product away from cosmetics, creams, hairspray, food and other oil-based products as these are likely to stain or damage the leather and are difficult to remove.
Please do not store your BROX product in direct sunlight, direct spotlight, direct heat, radiator and similar devices which spread heat and powerful light. Please keep your BROX product in a dark, cool and dry place to prevent fading and mould.
Because of its durability and versatility, leather has always been a part of the world’s cultural heritage, be it in the form of vellum or parch- ment for writing, for footwear, or for clothing. Leather is a natural material which is perme- able to air and moisture; it is supple and soft, warm, flexible and durable – its characteristic comfort properties have been appreciated since time immemorial. Uniquely developed and individual in the pattern of its pores, scars, surface structure and natural creasing, every leather is a unique piece in its own right. These features are evidence of the genuineness of this natural material. With its fine, slightly tinted lacquer finish, genuine leather is flame- resistant, lightfast, oil-resistant and water- repellent. It complies with today’s most strin- gent standards. The exquisite beauty and true naturalness of genuine leather is an impressive and important design element. Easy to clean and care for, leather retains its original beauty for a very long time.
BROX team specialises in custom making products to suit the customers needs. We can manufacture specialty items from leather materials and large or small production runs can be catered for.
Our designers can work closely with each customer to design an appropriate and suita- ble product.
For monogrammable items, you will be given the option to monogram your product on the item detail page.
Personalizing your item is a little added luxury that can make a beautiful impression and a treasured gift. BROX offers blind debossing, which involves indenting/hot stamp- ing the characters into the leather to create a distinguished look (no color added).
The concept of craftsmanship fascinates and drives us. We believe that the craftsmanship is doing it what you love and doing it right. We think of our work as practice towards becoming an absolute expert at what we do. Craftsmanship is not a destination; it’s a life-long discipline.